Nice enclosed trailer on Ebay

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Nov 16, 2001.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Someone is selling a 28' enclosed trailer form Kansas on Ebay, looks like it belonged to a landscape company.

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I just looked at one recently, just like this, that had aluminum cabinets and counter in the front. 1 year old, and the guy was asking $10,500. for it.

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

You would definately need a CHEVY to pull that one.:D :D

Oh Boy, I can't wait on this one.:angry: :cry:

4. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

If you want that trailer to move pull it with a FORD cuz chevy can't pull somthing that big! :D

5. I was under the assumption that the placing of for sale ads was prohibited in all forums but the dead lifeless one.

I did an even trade of Toro gear drives with a lawn sight member from Pittsburgh a few weeks ago by responding to a free ad placed on traderonline.

Is there a double standard here at lawn sight for those of privilege that have their hand on the censor button?

6. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Stone, the item posted above has nothing to do with me, as you can see it is in Kansas I live in NC. I posted it to help a member here maybe find a good deal if they live in the area, sorry if this caused you any distress. I knew as soon as I posted this that one of the few members that whine and complain and try to look for any reason to complain about what a moderator does, as usual you were first.

If you do a search there are several post on Lawnsite that link to Ebay showing good deals, all by non-moderators and I didn't see you complain then. At your request I will remove the link to the 28' trailer on Ebay, I hope you are now happy.:rolleyes:

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

im just suprised this post wasnt turned into a mulching debate by stone.

8. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

too bad chevy 2500hd can tow more than ford...there diesel engine kicks fords ass and even the v8 has more power than fords v10 so ha.

9. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

great response obryan.:D

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, what do you guys think about the price of tomatoes lately?:p