1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Nice F350 dually for sale

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Tharrell, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

My buddy fell asleep coming back from the coast. Went out the next day and had a brand new truck in the driveway.

2. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

How much is he asking? Did he get a quote on repairs?
  3. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

dang ---what exactly did he hit...... looks like the back axle got shifted around some.... so what did the ins. company do ? total it out?
  4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Well, good thing is at least he put it out of it's misery...cause that is one ugly azz truck...before the wreck :laugh:
  5. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Yikes! Was he hurt (severely)? I'd say that truck is totalled!
  6. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

UMMMMMMMMM yea I have to agree that this truck is not my style. Looks like a pimp truck :p But hope he really is o.k.
  7. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

HOW the heck do you manage to destroy a truck like that? that wheel on the rear right is TOTALLY trashed.
  8. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

His brother was driving and fell asleep, everyone else was already asleep. He said it happend near Raleigh. Said he went into the median and when he tried to get out, he snagged something with the right rear.
    He has a brand new Chev dually-gas. It's not pimped out like the 350-yet!
  9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

This is the ugliest truck I have seen on here in a while. I had a new 05 ford this year and it bit the dust. Ford tough yeah right. Its a good thing no one was hurt and at least he bought a Chevy. Tell your buddy that his idea of "pimped out" makes trucks look like they came from the ghetto.
  10. firecapt13

firecapt13 LawnSite Member
    from NC

i may be interested what is the asking price for it

i am near raleigh and have good contacts at body shops and might be able to unpimp it