Nice freebie

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by LawnscapeMN, Feb 6, 2006.

1. LawnscapeMN

LawnscapeMN LawnSite Member

So I am going full time this year for the first time...I have been stressing so much lately about making the decision, because I was worried about the number of accounts I could pickup...Well today I was informed by my older brother that his best friend who has been doing lawns part time for years is getting out of the biz so he can enjoy his time off of his regular career...anyways, he is giving me all of his lawns...FREE...he has around 25 of them, which I have cut for him a few times...the only difference between him and I is that he only used a non-commercial grade 22" mower and I have the good stuff...Anyways, I just wanted to share my story and show that when things are getting stressful you just have to have faith and let things play out, it will all work out....

2. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

sweet, accounts are always good to get

3. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

nice !!! good luck w/ you're new career !!!!

4. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

A little luck exactly like that is what got me off to a good start as well. Do a top-notch quality job and before you know it you will realize growth.

Good Luck