Nice shiney new toy

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, May 13, 2010.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I picked up my brother's new 2010 Cat 305CCR last night and delivered it to it's first job, man what a nice machine!
    Parked next to Kiewet's 365CL:
    [​IMG]

The new hammer he bought through West Coast Machinery, why he didn't buy a Caterpillar H65 hammer is beyond me, it's Korean (good luck with that!!!) and the point measures 2.75", so it's in the 700 pound class:
    [​IMG]

Fits real nice on the trailer, and it's my trailer!
    [​IMG]

I could have stayed longer, but I haven't shaved in 3 weeks and I was also wearing my Takeuchi hat, so I made the security guard a bit nervous.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

tht thing is sweet!!!

3. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a nice looking Mini!

4. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

Did you see the 345 with the Massive shear, and the front shovel?

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

No, they must have put it in the shop. There was a really nice 279C high flow, 2 speed with a custom hydraulic winch for the rear, they were plumbing the aux. lines with some quick couplers so the operator could just pop the lines off/on for the winch and use the aux. control inside the cab.

6. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

It was something like this, It had a Californian companies logo on it though.

[​IMG]

I always have thought a machine like this could find use in BC.

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I guess your not doing any more jobs for the big bro then!!

Things must be going good for him to buy that new volvo and now drop 75k on a mini.

Wait... we probabaly shouldn't be talking about this or he will flip his top again.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Your brother is adding on some more payments stress oh well it is his money. The rubber bands on that machine are not going to last he should have gotten steel shoes.

West Coast Machinery is the biggest supplier of breakers but they usually push the Stanley brand which are pretty good. The largest breaker that West Coast Machinery has sold is sitting in the contractors yard no work for it. The breaker itself weighs just over 10,000lbs the bits are 4 grand a piece the breaker cost 140,000 dollars.

Let the feud between your dad and Tom begin :laugh:

9. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

Your brother is going to love the 305ccr it has a ton of power..

10. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

RON did you fart in the cab yet???????:dizzy: