Nice shiney new toy

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, May 13, 2010.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Yep, she's stuck alright haha

2. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

More pics!

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry, but I'm not allowed to take any pics/video when I'm on these jobs, the odd picture I do take, but nothing like I used or I get canned and no public viewing either, the "competition might be watching" kinda bullsh*t.

4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

careful, he might start telling you that pics like these will show the competition how "unprofessional" you are on the job getting stuck like that lol. some people...

5. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

Ron I'm going to start filming you at work, I'll hide in the bushes. You'll never know until it's posted.

6. bobcat_ron

Awesome, I'll be at the MRC in Mission all day tomorrow, god I love horse owners.

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Dam, you pulled a me!

8. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Ron, not even your own jobs with the Takie?

9. bobcat_ron

All my work with my machine is through him, I've only had 2 jobs this year where is was my invoice that went to the clients, those jobs I took a few pics and 1 video of, but everything else is through big brother, so long as it's his jobsite, no camera, period. The 2 jobs I stole from him was where I had to use my machine, but since he was paying me to be there for 3 days, but only to move 15 loads of soil, I decided to dig in to a massive stock pile and go nuts, that's how I got stuck, I was moving that pile over a long distance and making a 24" lift, all this in between the odd truck load, the other job I did was convincing his client NOT to use his new excavator to level the fill.

10. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

You know Ron I remember you mentioned you wished you didn't close your YT account, well you know you can re-open if you want? You could just do non-work videos and stuff. You can't get your partnership back though unless you regain subscribers and all that.

But since you wouldn't be a partner you could do them videos where your driving and how speed it up and put music to it. I always enjoyed those videos, seems like you and everyone else did, too.