Nice shiney new toy

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, May 13, 2010.

1. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

Yes. And I think you had som RB auction stuff too? You could put that up.

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Interesting piece of Trivia for any Fluid Film fans: Cat coats their equipment with Fluid Film before they ship them out. That's a company that cares about their equipment. :)

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I don't want another account, just low key for now.

4. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

Ron is your dads 75 a 2002? how many hours does it have on it?

3500 hours, and the seller is asking 20,000 was thinking of offering 13-15k What do you think?
    [​IMG]

5. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Dirtmerchant do you have any pictures of the undercarriage. Something with those tracks that doesn't look right it maybe just the picture.

As for the price of the machine I doubt you would get it for any less than what the asking price is you can try offering 16,000 who knows they maybe desparate and will take 13 grand.

6. t190

t190 LawnSite Member

Dm, Do you have a link for that machine? I believe i've seen it before. or one really similar.

7. DirtMerchant

In the past offering these guys 75% of the asking price has always got them excited. Times are slow, works hard to find, we're all struggling to makes ends meet:canadaflag:

[​IMG]

We'll see what the mechanic says after he sees it, who knows maybe the engines hooped. I've got a spare spare of all steel tracks for it, that I'm hoping are around the same age wear as the undercarriage so I can have the option to run either.

8. DirtMerchant

Sorry this was all emailed to me Via the salesman, The machine is in Everrett Washington. Serial number is ->1CCP030298

9. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

Ahh I see. Gotcha big guy! :drinkup:

10. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the picture I see it has worn out road liners that explains why the first picture the tracks looked funny. As for the engine I doubt it would be shot if it has the Isuzu engine they run forever from the 3 banger to the straight 6 is it tough to kill a Suzi engine. Now a Mits engine like Crappapillar runs they are horrible black smoking hard starting POS.

With the machine being american they would be eagar to sell offer them 13-14 grand take it or leave it.