Nice Zero Turn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SmittyJD, Jul 5, 2005.

1. SmittyJD

SmittyJD LawnSite Member

Just wondering what would make a nice commercial zero turn mower? thanks
  2. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

60" cut, gallon/hr fuel use, switch pitch blades, am-fm phone. Quiet operation
  3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

and a Built in drink dispenser, hot Hooters Chicken wings on demand, XM Radio and a cigar start
  4. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

Please, use the SEARCH!! We have 30,000 members and i swear half have asked the same question.
  5. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

V6 that runs on water with enclosed cab with AC. Also what would be nice is GPS set-up so that when you first mow someones yard, it "Learns" the lawn so that the second time you mow it, you switch the GPS auto pilot on and it mows all by it self. That way, you can watch more HBO while you're mowing. Iternal beer brewing and cooling system with auto re-filling beer nut despenser.
    Finally, there would be four telescopic arms, each located at each corner of the machine that you remote extend. Each end wwould be equipped with a HD weed whacker head so you could weed whack in enclosed comfort with a joystick.

Did I miss anything? Oh yea, it wouldn't even need a trailer, you just drive it there! :cool:
  6. mosmgras

mosmgras LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

I don't know...I kinda like the hot wing idea. :blob3:
  7. heavenlydeere

heavenlydeere LawnSite Member

8. shortgut

shortgut LawnSite Member

One that is remote controled and automatic
  9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

One that is paid for.
  10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

If it's the chicken wing thing your after, you need to check out Hustler's new Hooters Z. Yep....nothin' lik the Hooters Z.