Nick's Landscaping Long Island

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by nick2765, Jul 5, 2011.

1. nick2765

nick2765 LawnSite Member

Just started out on my own this year, been doing commercial with my dad since i was 13, Im now 18 and finding out that with residential you have to pay more attention to detail.:hammerhead: Here's a couple of pics, will post pics of equipment soon. Please any advice and comments are well appreciated just don't be mean:)

2. nick2765

nick2765 LawnSite Member

Took the pics on a cloudy day. The customer is due for hedge trimming as you can see in the pics and he's going to be asking me to do it real soon because its starting to get out of hand. Just did a hedge trimming and a mulch job on his rental house will post pics of that soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. j-ville native

j-ville native LawnSite Senior Member

that property is awesome. i love the in-ground hoop and using the cul de sac as the court. waterfall and landscaping is very nice. i wish i lived on the water

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow very nice,yard looks great.

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good. Were on LI are you from. I service the twin forks.

6. nick2765

nick2765 LawnSite Member

Thank you, servicing the south shore of suffolk between West Babylon to Amityville

7. nick2765

nick2765 LawnSite Member

its gotta be my favorite house to maintain. The landscape designer who did all the work before the current owner moved in did a great job I got to say, everything flows so nicely

8. YardGal

YardGal LawnSite Member

Looks great!! :)

9. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't even notice the yard...I was staring at the boats...Awesome place to live, How much cash would it take to put me in that crib??

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

The property is awesome, The mowing looks absolutely horrible. Seriously you need to learn to mow if you want to make it in this industry.