Night lights....

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by tjsquickcuts, Sep 24, 2007.

1. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Whatcha think.....I think this is a area that is not marketed enough and I plan to change that....

DSCF0712.JPG

DSCF0713.JPG

DSCF0714.JPG

DSCF0715.JPG

2. steve5966

steve5966 LawnSite Member

I know halloween is coming soon, is that what you were going for ?
    The lighting seems harsh. Just my opinion and I don't like lighting.

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

The house itself turned out quite well. I think you might want to add a little more to the path lighting though. Nice work.

4. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

I know you need to invest in a tripod to take shots like that!!:laugh:

Aside from the minor tripod issue I think it looks great!

5. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Lighting is an excellent opportunity for installers. Every landscape plan should include a lighting design. Most clients don't get to enjoy their landscape during the day, so showing it off at night is a great revenue source.

Here at Lawnsite, we have a great lighting Forum with some of the major manufacturers taking part in discussions as well as lighting designers and installers. Right in the Atlanta area, you have a lighting manufacturer, Copper Moon, that puts out a nice quality attractive group of fixtures.

The key to good lighting is design. When you understand what each fixture can do with the right combination of wattage and beam spread you will have an avenue for continued success.

Kirk