Nilsson Associates

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pax3, Nov 13, 2001.

1. pax3

pax3 LawnSite Member

I get information from Nilsson Associates Green Industry Consultants about once or twice a year. They've got several books out for lawn care companies. Some include maintenace estimating, pricing services, maximizing mowing profits, and motivating employees. They also have something called the Labor Time Data Handbook which contains labor hours for lots of landscape and lawn maintenance jobs. Just wondering if anyone else gets this information, and if these books would be a waste of money.

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

ohoh...this should be interesting...LOL

for this one you might have wanted to do a search....rumor has it if you twist them up tight they do wonders for starting fires.

3. pax3

pax3 LawnSite Member

That's all I needed to know. I need to burn some brush today anyway. This mail will be the first thing that goes in it.

4. Scraper

Just so the mods know...I have seen them...not all hearsay...;)

5. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Since Phil is not a sponser nor a manufactorer and the fact that he left in disgust I don't think the mods mind.

There are some threads that go into detail about how the books workout. Some members like them some don't. Do a search and check those threads out.

6. Scraper

I didn't think so Alan, but nonethelesss didn't want to break the rules for the whiners out there. ;)

7. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Lets just say Phil Nilsson is a man that was truly convinced he had a robot named "a-1" that used to anser Lawnsite posts for him when he wasnt available! Enough said! :)

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Oh boy did that name and nickname jar up some memories.

Anyone want to go on a cruise???:blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

9. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Shhhhssssssssss,

Ya'll be quiet.... keep talking about him and he just might show back up.

But if he does, just bring back the most infamous threads of all time..... you know, the one about hiding in the bushes. :)

Jim

10. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

LMAO!! PHil is active on another forum, he is constantly "talking to himself". It's totally amazing, he will post a topic and then answer his own questions. In my opinon if he knows all of what he thinks he knows why doesn't he start his own LCO and take over the LCO world?