1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Nissan Titan?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by rescuedlawn, Jan 26, 2014.

1. rescuedlawn

rescuedlawn LawnSite Member

Does anyone use a Nissan Titan to pull your trailer? I have come across an incredible deal on one and am thinking on trading my personal car for it and use it to pull my trailer.

Is it big enough to pull a 16ft trailer with 2 mowers and all that good stuff?

There is probably a thread for this but I want to see what you guys use majority of the time.
  2. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know about mpg but I'd say it has enough HP and braking ability for your setup.
  3. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

It is definitely plenty of truck. The "incredible" deal makes it even better. :clapping:
  4. jaec

jaec LawnSite Member

We have been using the Titan since 2009 without any issues. We currently own 2 an 06 and 08. If you want to see photos go to our Pinterest, Facebook or Google+ pages.
  5. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

What year is the Nissan? In our area, I believe it was 08-09 Nissan wanted to dump their trucks and advertised 40% off MSRP for Titans and 30% for Frontiers. Trucks flew off the lots. That was a great deal back then and some people selling the used 08-09s offer great prices

GREENWITHENVY1 LawnSite Member

My old boss had a titan.He said it was the most powerful accelerating truck he has ever driven.Its a beast!
  7. rescuedlawn

rescuedlawn LawnSite Member

The truck was a 2013 model. They just looked small for pulling a trailer constantly. I know a few people who drive them but with out pulling anything. Thanks for the input.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

If you buy it, post up the pics!!! :clapping:
  9. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Nissan? OK.