1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Niteliters comes of age

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by desert night light, Sep 6, 2006.

1. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

Received this in a private message from Niteliters.....

desert gotta know...I never have forgot what you said about my website...bush league.something like that. We try to represent our company in the best lite..granted we don't often do multi million dollar homes with 25yr old landscapes in tropical climates with landscape active year around. But your point had some merit. I want to know what you think now that it has been redone.

Dear Niteliters,

Gambino who? Now you are on the right track very well done website, excellent work. The only slight criticism is you need to show more breadth of work. It looks like you are featuring only two projects shot form multiple angles . That's fine you just don't want to imply that that's all you've done. Nice work on the built ins, recessed downlights and the low column mount uplights between the garage door uprights. I'd say you are well on your way. Finally someone besides Desert and SamIV who are at the tops of their game.

with affection,
  2. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

point taken desert. I think I know which home page loop you're talking about. there are 4 home page loops so that most every time your go back to the home page from some other location on the website (or login to the website) you are looking at different pictures. Do you get the same feeling on the other three or just that one?
  3. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

I looked at it again and yes I did get a different loop. I stand corrected there are alot of good photos on there to show a good breadth of work . there are a few blurry ones too. As you get more you should replace those. The site is well organized easy to navigate and informational. It looks like you invested money which is important. I can think of one template based website that someone in here has thrown a bunch of low quality photos on and that looks cheap. To the contrary yours looks real professional and well done.
  4. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks good Chris. I am kinda fond of mine so hopefully with the new camera we can get our pics up on there asap. Finding time to mess with pics or the website is a hassel right now. Still got some huge landscape jobs going on plus regular maint.
  5. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

I know what you mean Billy, finding time when you covered up with work is hard to do. will look forward to seeing your pics