NJ Contractors-Landscape Equipment At Auction-Business Liquidation I Guess

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by jonmcmeen, Dec 9, 2007.

1. jonmcmeen

jonmcmeen LawnSite Member

Looks like some real nice equipment (Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators) at auction in Ledgewood, NJ. Take a look- maybe a few of you might be interested. (I have been to one of this company's auctions before- they are a well run auctioneer.)

http://www.ajwillnerauctions.com

2. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

Yeah, I just got a card in the mail the other day about this. I showed my dad and he was very surprised. He knew the owner from when he used to work construction. He couldnt believe it.

3. jonmcmeen

AAXteriors - Where are you based in NJ?

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Oh great another guy from Jersey. There goes the neighboorhood.

5. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

Jon,how are these auctions run?I may be interested in going.Can you start and/or drive any of the equipmenr befor placind bids?

6. jonmcmeen

ZX12R- Yes- you can go to the auction a day before- and check out everything in detail. (I.e.- Turn on the machines- check the condition of the equipment, etc.)

The only thing that you must have if you are interested in buying is a deposit that is in the form of cash or certified check for 10% of the purchase price (I THINK!!! PLEASE CHECK WITH THEM FIRST) at the time of auction. I have seen them deny people who didn't have the required down payment. Make sure you have it!

(PM me and I will give you my cell so I can tell you a little more... )

Jon