nj landscapers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by competitiveimageland, Apr 3, 2005.

1. competitiveimageland

competitiveimageland LawnSite Member

were are you guys at with your accounts , how are you dealing with all this rain kinda settin us back on cleanups

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

We'll finish our cleanups by Wednesday at the latest...we've been doing them every chance we've had.

3. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 LawnSite Member

I have 35 more clean-ups to go and my phone keeps ringing off the hook for more. I am not sure how I will get it all done. Hardscapes are starting to log jam as well. Great problem to have, not complaining. If anyone is looking for a job, I am looking for an experienced hardscape installer and a young guy (I will train) for lawn maintenance/ fertilizing.

Thanks. Good luck to all.

4. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

i even have some snow left here! I saw some flurries in with the rain today

5. rodfather

"Problems of volume can be solved. It's when you have no volume you have a problem"...from Michael A. Spronck

6. rodfather

Sorry forgot, who also happens to be my Dad (retired management, marketing, and sales consultant).

7. competitiveimageland

ya ive got prolly 15 or so to go , but with all the rain i figured i go outy power washing houses yesterday , didnt know their was money to be made with that

8. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Can someone decode this ;)

9. rodfather

I understood it completely. It's raining alot so let's wait to do cleanups and do the power washing instead.

10. competitiveimageland

hah thanks for the help