1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

nj/ny/pa guys

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by bigviclbi, Mar 7, 2007.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Anybody advertise in the home improvement guide? Results? They have a special where you get two months free if you buy one. I always look through it when I go to the store but mostly to look at ads of other landscape contractors.
  2. Bobcat s250 NY

Bobcat s250 NY Banned
    from texas

I did a couple of them. Lots of tirekickers, not many leads at all. The add definitely did not pay for itself. There are better ways to spend your money than in those mags . Maybe that was just up here on the Island. (this place is weird):dizzy:
  3. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

bigviclbi: not from your area but seems to be if you bought one month and got two months for free it would be worth it. You want people to see your name ALOT. JMO

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I thought about it and may still go for it. Its 400 bucks for a half page add. You get 2 months free, so it cost you 130 a month. Not to bad.

I got more then enough leads to deal with right now, so i am not going for it at this point.