NJ Pesticide Exam

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mexiking, Aug 26, 2006.

1. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Hi I'm taking the NJ Basic Core and 3B Exam next month, can you guys that have already taken it give me some tips on what to study. I think last year it used to be open book for 3b but not any more so that sucks. Any help on the questions asked or so will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jesse
    GS Landscape & Design

2. jc1

jc1 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you can answer the sample questions in the core and category manuals without looking them up you have answered the questions on the tests.

3. mexiking

from NJ

thanks bro , thats exactly what im trying to do, i have like 3 weeks to study. Any more pointers from others appreciated.

4. mexiking

from NJ

bummmmmmmmmp

5. mexiking

from NJ

bumpeerrrr

6. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

Personally I think the core exam is very easy, the 3b exam is not that bad if you can answer the questions in the books and understand the mixing rate forumales you should be fine. 3a exam is harder then the 3b alot more detail that you have to remember. Before I toke the exams I went to pesticide courses from http://onlinepesticidetraining.com/ they were very helpful. Good luck, it it's that bad.