NJ Roundtable & Networking Event 8/21/2011

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Everett Abrams, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Everett Abrams

Everett Abrams LawnSite Member

NJ Roundtable and Networking Event
    Sunday August 21st @ 10:00am
    110 White Horse Pike
    Oaklyn, NJ 08107

This will be a basic style, old school roundtable for contractors only (no vendors please). This event will be for all those considering entering the business, thinking of an add-on for an existing business, to the seasoned professional. If you are a contract cleaner, painter, window cleaner, landscaper, general contractor, etc. who work with and use a pressure washer in your business then this event will be for you to learn "Best Management Practices" and successful tips for your business. It is a great opportunity to learn new ideas and share successes as well as building your professional network.

Topics to include:
    Operating a Successful Business in a Down Economy
    Successful Marketing
    Wood Restoration w/ Live Demo
    House & Building Cleaning
    Chemicals and Safety
    Break Out Session w/ Other Topics

$10 Per Person - Includes Lunch, Soda, Coffee
    For More Details Contact Everett Abrams @ (866)440-3325

2. Pressure Washing Cleve

Pressure Washing Cleve LawnSite Member

Everett is this going to be the only one? I'd be interested if it was closer.

3. robtown

robtown LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I am considering going ... just have to make time

4. Grass Shark

Grass Shark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 7

I'll be there!!!

5. Everett Abrams

It is really shaping up to be a nice event. We usually have over 50 attendees. Already we have about 25 confirmed and we just recently posted this. Great info and networking come from these roundtables. The Wood Demo is great for anyone looking to do this as an add on. This demo will save you tons of headaches and help add to your bottom line.

6. Grass Shark

from Zone 7

How do I confirm/ sign up?

7. Everett Abrams

For those of you who wish to sign up ahead of time please feel free to call me and give me your name, company name, contact phone number, e-mail address, and how many will be attending. We will of course welcome all comers that day as well. /knowing ahead of time let's us have an idea of how much food to have ready. I am really looking forward to this as it has been great to talk with so many of you! Office Number is 866-440-3325 or my cell is 609-351-6117, if I do not answer please leave the info mentioned above.

8. Everett Abrams

Should be a great time we got people coming from many different trades including, pwoer washers, landscapers, and painters. Should be great to share ideas with so many people with different views on how they run their business. Call 609-351-6117 for more details or if you are in need of directions! Looking forward to a VERY productive event!

9. Grass Shark

from Zone 7

Hey Everett, Thanks for providing this great event. I learned a lot and the food was great!

10. Everett Abrams

It is always fun to see old friends and meet new ones. It is great to network and share successful ideas with others. As I stated at the meeting I am always just a phone call away if you have more questions as you go!