NJ Striping thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by shovelracer, May 28, 2008.

1. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

Lets get some striping pics lined up since the warmer grasses just started kicking in. Im gonna start carrying my camera. This isnt great pic, but my employee was nice enough to take it and send it to me. it was mowed with a 2004 lazer hp 52" no roller. Cut at 4".

2. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Did your employee forget his blower?
  3. shovelracer

Im sure he was on his way up the hill. There was another 200ft of curbing behind him. They usually start at the top. It was clean after, I was there.
  4. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Beautiful eXmark stripes. And without a roller!
  5. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

what hight do you cut at ? I am also from north jersey where you at
  6. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

I believe he said at 4"
  7. HoneyBabe

HoneyBabe LawnSite Member
    from 49274

Very nice. Also must add that is some amazing curbing,must be fun edging..
  8. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

What deck does your lazer have on it? I've got an 05 lazer that I thought was an 06 when I bought it with the trivantage and it cuts great. Its almost funny hearing people talk about rollers and all that when the exmarks need no striper. Keep up the good work.
  9. shovelracer

Thanks for the reviews. Lets get some more pics of your guys lawns going. Im bringing my camera tomorrow cause we save our cream accounts for friday. Anyways here's another. Lawn is in Sparta Twp. 4" cut. Tomorrow you'll see the hill striping of our 60" Tracer if your lucky. Oh and the entire town is the block curbing so it makes life interesting. Really takes its toll on the deck mounts and deck wheels.

10. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's one of my accounts on a nice NJ sunny day. Exmark Viking 48". I gotta remember my camera more