NJ Swimming Pool Construction

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by landscapingpoolguy, Dec 29, 2004.

1. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member

Any of you guy in NJ interested in having a vinyl swimming pool built or a pool sub for a landscape job please contact me by pm or email.

Thanks

Chuck

2. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Finally decided on another line of work, Chuck?

How's the back?

Dan

3. landscapingpoolguy

Actually no, Im coming back to work for myself again, I go for the MRI's the end of this month(insurance just kicked in), I usta build pools before I got into scaping, now I'm combining the two, or basically adding on another service I can offer. A swimming pool combined with its landscaping and deck work can be some of the most profitable installs we can do at a residence, Im offering my pool building services to those local guys on the board that want to make a few extra for referral or sub me out and take there own from the top. Either way im coming back this year and trying to do less jobs, but higher end work. As far as vinyl pool install pricing goes I can almost beat any builder out there, and can build most pools in 4 - 6 weeks. Something to consider for those guys looking to offer the service to there customers so that they can get other things such as deck/fence/sod/seed/softscape whatever. I dont know of any other guys building pools on this board so I thought I'd let everyone know I'm here.

Chuck

4. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Chuck,

Glad to see you're gettin' back at it! Hopefully, things will work out a little smoother in 05. Best wishes for health and success.

BTW, I'll be down your neck of the woods the first two weeks in Jan (Suffern, NY)

5. landscapingpoolguy

Sufferns not too far, what ya gonan be down this way for?

Chuck

6. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

I'm doing a two week job in Tuxedo Park, upgrading a machine for I.P.

This is my other job that I'm desperately trying to break free from......

7. landscapingpoolguy

Ahhhh fun, yes well I have my corpoarte job now, and I hate working for the man, Hence why im coming back to work for myself.

Chuck

8. landscapingpoolguy

just remember im here.putting together a sales package for anyone interested in NJ or even lower NY.