1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

NJ teenager

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pauliesh, Jul 9, 2013.

1. pauliesh

pauliesh LawnSite Member

Its used, but its in very good condition and it comes with a sulky

2. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

That's great man. Are you using the bed of your truck or trailer

3. pauliesh

pauliesh LawnSite Member

Im using the bed of my truck for now. I have alot of work to do before my trailer is ready for work. All i take for a job is a mower, trimmer, blower, gas cans, and usually a trash can or two

4. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

I used the bed and it got way to crazy and over packed for me. You said you have 5 houses so that would work for you.

5. pauliesh

pauliesh LawnSite Member

I have decided to sell my pickup truck. I love the truck, but I am putting too much money into it and its hard to work with. If anyone is interested in my truck, im selling it for $6000 and just message me.

6. pauliesh

pauliesh LawnSite Member

I sold my truck, just bought a 2001 Dodge ram 2500 that I am picking up next week, than im gonna take a trip to go get a new mower and possible a small trailer like a 5x8 or 5x10

7. jeffry7915

jeffry7915 LawnSite Member

Hey what's up, I started with my brothers craftsman and have worked my way up to professional equipment as well as you have. Keep up the good work. Make some money.