1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

NJ: Trailer and Snapper Hydro package

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Shamus, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Shamus

Shamus LawnSite Member

Trailer had new lights, wiring, wheels, and tires installed when I bought it last summer. I used it quite a bit the first year I cut but have since gotten out of the business. It is 12' by 6'8".

Snapper 32 inch hydro walk behind. Bought it brand new and used it alone for about 1.5 seasons. My seasons consisted of me trying to start a business alone and cutting roughly 20-25 lawns the first year and about 10 the second year. The mower is in excellent shape. Looks and runs like new. Never had any problems.

I want $2500 for the package but I will consider splitting them up for the right price. My number is 609-234-5848. Please leave a message if you have any questions.
  2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Is the snapper a dual or single hydro?
  3. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

Do you have any pics of the combo? Interested in trading both for a 4-wheeler?
  4. Shamus

Shamus LawnSite Member

I have plenty of pictures. What kind of 4 wheeler are you thinking of trading?

You should be able to email me through the site. Send me a message requesting pictures if you'd like.
  5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

post your phone number for him so he can give you a call...the private message feature will become available to you once you have been a member for at least 10 days AND have made 10 posts
  6. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

Shamus, I updated my signature with my cell phone number. If you would like to call me about the equipment, please do so. I can give you my e-mail address and you can send me pics.
  7. Shamus

Shamus LawnSite Member

My phone number is in my original post.
  8. MichaelMG

MichaelMG LawnSite Member

<p>Is the trailer still for sale?&nbsp; If so, what is the weight cap. for the axle?&nbsp; elec. brakes?
    <br />Mike
    <br />&nbsp;