No 34 or 36 Stand on?

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Dr. Cornwallis, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Dr. Cornwallis

Dr. Cornwallis LawnSite Senior Member

What happened to the small Gravely stand on mower? Is it being redesigned or is it gone for good? I see it's no longer listed on the Gravely website. I'm asking because I'm going to be purchasing a small mower for backyards soon and I would like it to be a 34 or 36 stander, and I really want to stick with Gravely.

2. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

We do have a new Gravely 36" Pro-Stance coming out next spring (2014) which will have some features from our new Pro-Stance model. The 36" Pro-Stance will have a 7 Gauge deck and a Kawasaki FS600V engine. Other features include the flip up operator platform so the unit can be used as a walk-behind, the additional foot pedal deck lift for ease of feathering and raising the deck and an isolated platform for reducing vibration and operator fatigue. The transport length is 59 1/2", a benefit for those using a trailer with multiple units.

We will be adding this to the website with more details soon. Let me know if you have additional questions or if you need help with a demo.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

3. DXN1EL

DXN1EL LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

Kawasaki FS600V engine isn't that super overpower?
    I wonder why is not an EFI option for the smaller units like 48"?

4. grassbutler

grassbutler LawnSite Member

Will you only offer it in in 36 or will there be a 44 option as well? ( like Toro )

5. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

We currently offer our Pro-Stance unit with a 48, 52 or 61-inch option, and this spring we will be adding the 36-inch option as well.