1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

No Comment pic

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, May 17, 2008.

1. Henry was running through a system on a pump. My only pump customer and the pump quit working. I figured it had something to do with the electrical thingamajigs in the garage. Followed the MV wire to this thingamajig inside the breaker box and it was just a loose connection. All is well now thank goodness. Nothing worse than having a new problem develop while you are checking out a system. I was trying to phrase in my head how I was going to explain to my customer that it was just a coincidence that this problem developed while we were checking out your system.

By the way this is an IPHONE pic. Blows away those lousy phone pics some of you guys have posted.

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Interesting. I never looked for space in a breaker box to install a relay.
  3. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

N1ce work pete!!!

::Gets I phone::

4. KevinACrider

KevinACrider LawnSite Member

Might want to rethink that. While that is a very good camera phone picture, the rest of that phone is as useful as a brick. I had one for a week and took it back in favor of the HTC Tilt.
  5. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

the phone is nice. But the service sucks.
  6. Having their voice mail system as opposed to the VM of every other cell phone out their makes it worth every penny. I've gotten more use from this phone, not going to go into all the details so I'll just say that I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH YOU. How about a link to the HTC Tilt by the way.
  7. KevinACrider

KevinACrider LawnSite Member

Some people do have a use for the Iphone, I guess it just wasn't for me. Either way, let's not thread jack! ;-P
  8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

It just wouldn't be the irrigation forum if there wasn't thread jacking.
  9. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

true that. and iphones rock btw