No comments?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

No comments on the work Ive done with the colors, top logos, buttons, etc. ???

Anyone notice the changes to the pond forum or any of the mfg sponsored forums?

???:blob4:

2. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

um.. im sorry but next time please use the SEARCH feature that is located at the top of the screen on the right side. There are many threads discussing this :D i have always wanted to say that to the administrator:) Have a good one, bill

3. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Hi Chuck!

I think the new color schemes look great.

The only thing I can think of that was maybe not so good was the Exmark forum's red background. I know that it is keeping with Exmark's color (like you did with the rest of the manufacturers) but it is very hard to read the text against it. Maybe Exmark can come up with a different color. ;)

Still, that's a small thing compared to all the rest of the changes. Good job. :)

Bill,

What's the best keywords to use when searching this topic? "Changes"?? "Colors"?? "New Look"?? I'm stumped! :D

4. Administrator

I had already changed the colors before you mentioned this. :) Im kind of color blind... I see blue as green, green as blue, etc. When Sarah took a look at the eXmark forum she color scheme looked like "puke".

Also, if you logout you will notice the new welcome message to unregistered members....

You like? Any input or ideas? All are welcome... honest opinions also! :p

5. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

im glad you can take a little joking Mr. administrator. Have a good one and keep up the good work with the web site

6. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

That Sarah doesn't hold back, huh?

The gray background with the red 'Exmark" header looks much, much better...and a lot easier to read. Thanks, Sarah! :D

7. Administrator

Yea, I guess you could say we are a "blunt" family :eek:

8. Administrator

LGF ... no wise cracks .. lol , the term blunt in this case means "abrupt and often disconcertingly frank in speech"

9. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

To be honest, Chuck, I don't really care for the new green. It's lime green! A little darker may be ok, but I really liked the turf as the banner, too.

10. plow kid

plow kid Banned

Looks good Chuck, but I would have kept the header as a strip of grass.~NaTe

BTW. I dont visit the MFG forums, cant afford anything they sell. But in this case I will take a peek.