No drill ocdc?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wildbilly1113, Jan 8, 2004.

1. wildbilly1113

wildbilly1113 LawnSite Member

Hey LS members, Are there any ocdc type grass deflectors that tou don't have to drill holes in deck to mount it? I do not like the idea of drilling holes in my deck! I have the 60 and 72 ultracut Decks.Thanks

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

My kwickchute. I will see if i can fine a number. You can put one extra hole but you dont have to.
    John

765500res.jpg

3. John Gamba

from ct

4. Lawn-N-Garden Guy

Lawn-N-Garden Guy LawnSite Senior Member

John, How much time would it take to remove that chute and mount an Ultra-Vac in the field ,I have several accounts that want bagged and the rest don't care but they are combined in a daily route so it would'nt pay to do a repeat thru the neighborhood to either bag or side discharge.
    Right now it takes like thee minutes to change from side dis. to ultra bagging.
    LOOKING FOR A QUICK MOUNT

5. Lawn-N-Garden Guy

Lawn-N-Garden Guy LawnSite Senior Member

Would wing nuts and lock washers work for quik removal ?

6. Outback Designz

Outback Designz LawnSite Member

quote:One of you guy's wanted this info. Here ya go. This OCDC works on Hustlers, Exmark Z's and other machines with the factory welded metal extension for a bagger. The clips for holding the chute closed are large size paper holders from any stationary story and metal. Takes about 5 seconds to open or close.
    The hinge is a gate type from Home Depot or any hardware story. I used a piece of aluminum which made sizing to the opening easy. Total price about $10 and works as designed.
    Pete

Attachment: ocdc.jpg
    This has been downloaded 999 time(s).

7. John Gamba

from ct

8. wildbilly1113

wildbilly1113 LawnSite Member

Thanks John! Just what I was looking for,no drill and using factory holes! Exmark Rules!

9. John Gamba

from ct

YEAH! I think so too!
    John

926-500.jpg

10. MasterForm

MasterForm LawnSite Member

Our unit installs in a few minutes with NO drilling.