No Fair!!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Acute Cut, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

How come John Gamba always gets the coolest toys first?! i support exmark too you know. I have had many over the years. I have a 6 year old son playing with a JD toy mower because i did not know Exmark had em. How embarassing! I feel like the only kid on the block without a tv!

BOO HOO! NO FAIR!!!!! (this post is in jest in case there are any doubts)

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Acute Cut,

If I had one myself I'd send it to you. The miniatures like everything else is in high demand. The only ones that are left are in the hands of our dealers. You may want to check to see if your dealer has any.

Thanks,

Terry

3. davesgs75

davesgs75 LawnSite Member

Check on Ebay. I bought 3 on there

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Like i said to you before, I only got two quoats from the Add people that exmark uses, NOT EXMARK.

John

997-400.jpg

5. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

One thing they are in no way "toys" don't let anyone try to "play" with it or it will get broken.
    I agree with davesgs75 check e-Bay that's how i got mine.

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Guys,

Glad to see we're all having fun and nobody's taking their toy home. Rob is correct..........it's not really a toy.

Terry

7. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Well, Exmark, you want ideas for marketing your product? Seems this thread is pointing out another possibility for you. I cringe seeing my 6 year old playing with a JD truck and trialier and little work machine. (CRINGE AND SHUDDER!)