No luck in mulching PANTIES

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Brian@ELST, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Brian@ELST

Brian@ELST LawnSite Member

I was mowing a vacant lot last week when I saw a pair of tiger pattern panties in my mowing path. I was not about to touch the nasties so I swung wide to go around. I must have gotten too close and my toro sucked them up under the deck. I ran the mower for another 2 or 3 minutes hoping for a good mulch job, but they attached to the center of the blade and wrapped around the spindle. The nasties were too tough and slowed the blades down to where I could'nt even cut grass.

Went to my first aid kit and found the EMERGENCY LAYTEX GLOVES. Had to put them on to pull the nasties off then I threw the gloves and tiger nasties into a nearby culvert pipe.

Any funny stories from you guys?

Brian
    Express Lawn Services of Tulsa

2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

3. keifer

keifer LawnSite Senior Member

Is it like when you hit a skunk and have to leave town for the smell?

4. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

so thats what u told u wife huh.
    works for me.:D
    once had this older ladies 30 or so yr old daughter with the hots for me ,i guess. anyway i noticed some movement in the screened in backporch. looked close and there she stands with not much on,but what she came out the chute with.
    dangerouse times. and the answer is no, didnt do it.:D

5. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Turf is for "mulching"...

Panties are for "munching".

Two very similar-looking words (munching & mulching)...but with two very distinctly different meanings. One letter can make all the difference sometimes......

I can see where you might have gotten the two confused. ;)

:D

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

If you knew what they were you should have known you can't run over something like that.

7. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

AWM,

did you leave your balls at home that day? What is your problem?

8. Goes to show you not to get your panties in a bunch!!!!!

9. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

My double blades pulverized a pair of panties just the other day. Might have been a thong, which explains why it mulched so well.

LAWNS AND MOWER

10. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

Had a young client of mine come out while I was building a small flower planter for her and ask if I wanted to come back that night for a Cheese Burger. I said yes..... You would too if you could see this girl. I went and had a cheese burger. I lost that account and gained a girl friend for a while. Never made that move again. Hey I need money!!!