no more clean ups

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Ol'time Lawncare, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

i don't care if the phone keeps ringing ,I'm not doing no more this year. I'm sick of fall clean-ups! THEY SUCK! payup

2. sicnj

sicnj LawnSite Senior Member

hey do you ever go to Teps? if so what do you think of them/husq?

3. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Teps??? yup they are the most expensive store in the hole entire plant, DON'T GO THERE!!!

4. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Told you they are even worse for repairs and rentals. Hey Jim Merry Christmas. I got 6 more done this week and got 4 calls. The only other cleanup I am doing is my house. LOL> Take Care

5. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I hear that. I am done until spring. Teps- is that the place there on Rt 50 in Tuckahoe???

6. jc1

jc1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Teps is in millville, Cody's power equipment is on rt 50.

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

We were finished 3 weeks ago thanks to 9" of snow...which was just fine with me btw.

8. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i like fall clean ups i was hoping to do alot but then only did 4 clean ups which pissed me off hoping to do at least 10 next year i like them becase alot of work and its none stop work i love that kind of stuff just like walls and other stuff but we did resurfacing IT SUCKED DONT DO IT!!!!!!!

9. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

Almost done here. I have about 10 more to do, and a handful of pell. lime/fertilizer applications. I figure we should be done by Wed/Thurs of this coming week. I really didn't think we were going to make it this year, after the snow and cold temps in the beginning of the month. I got my Christmas wish:) Merry Christmas, everybody, enjoy the weekend!:drinkup:

10. scaglawnsnj

scaglawnsnj LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

i've been sick of them after the first one. but still doing them, it's been two months of just leaves. i did a whole block in my neiborhood.wow,. i'll finish next week with them. but if anyone calls, i guess i'll be doing more. dammn i wish i had time to clean my equipment, it all looks 10yrs old from all the overtime. i was looking at the compost site, and was amazed how much leaf was piled. it's a mountain..