No more dust in my eyes!! (pic)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawnworks, Oct 29, 2001.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

No more dust in my eyes!!! This time of year my chopper tends to create a cloud of dust around me, and I have solved the probem in style. No more dust in the corners of my eyes when I wake up!

[​IMG]

2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

try the pic again...

[​IMG]

3. HOWARD JONES

HOWARD JONES LawnSite Member

Hope you don't scare the customers.

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

The guys in the shop are always busting my balls because I'm the shop safety monitor. They would always run up to me and ask me to wear this stuff to the extreme. Its pretty funny actually.

road21.jpg

5. Dochere

Dochere LawnSite Member

nice, it doubles as a Halloween costume, lol!

6. MATTHEW

MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO

Man, you should put a couple of 45mm's on the side and go to Afghanistan! I'd run for the hills if I saw you comin' at me with that !!!:blob4:

7. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

So where's the rest of the FLIGHT SUIT? Just kidding, it looks like a great idea. I got a pair of those when I bought my Sthil grass trimmer. Never used them except to sharpen blades. Just might have to dig them out for the FALL season.

Mowman

8. LJ lawn

LJ lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

that's good but what about breathing all that crap?i'm looking into getting a FULL face mask with the dual respirators-the kind you'd wear when sprayin' paint or pesticides. i think lesco has them.

9. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

guido's goggles remind me of one of my favorite " Andy Griffith" shows where Barney buys a motorcycle with a sidecar for the Sheriffs Dept. He decks himself out in high boots, leather gloves, helmet, and goggles just like guidos. I'ts a riot. LOL:D

10. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Lawnworks, I was in the airforce in 1970-72 and got a couple of rides in the T38 fighter trainers - (those white delta wing planes that follow the shuttles down when they land from their space flights) and your goggles are only short a G suit and helmet from you looking just like the jet jockeys of the 70's. If you were only running the jet engine dixie from tool time and had the G suit and helmet we would believe you could fly. Thanks Brad