No More Talking About...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

In the last few days I have seen more posts about "scrubs" and "fareway" and so on...no more. It's ridiculous.

I don't want to read about one person being a scrub, seeing a scrub, knowing a scrub, wanting to be a scrub, marrying a scrub, trying to conform a scrub, what a scrub drives, what equipment a scrub runs, what a scrub eats for lunch or any other thing relating to scrubs. I guarantee there aren't many people on this site that at one time or another had some "scrub-like tendencies".

And as far as you guys calling eachother fareway and commenting about fareway and quoting fareway and so on.... it's getting old too. If you haven't figured it out by now, you have created the guy, you have fueled his posts and he sits back and grins every time you make him more famous on this site.

Give it up, move on, and get back to discussing the industry and what is important. If not, posts will be deleted and if it continues, you will not be welcome at this site.

2. lawncare4u

lawncare4u LawnSite Senior Member
    from S>C>

Thanks Sean,,,,I'v never been a fan of degrading people for who they are or what they have or drive equipment etc.,and I to have grown tired of reading these type of post!.....Thanks again and keep up the good work!!

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Sean I have a question? Nurses often wear "scrubs" is that forbidden? :D

4. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Does that include him, too?

5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Mac - :p

The C Man - That goes for everyone...

6. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Thank goodness you stepped up, I was seriously debating the professionalism of this particular forum.

David O'Donnell
    Landscape Design

7. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Good. Actually that word means to degrade how a person works or something like that.

8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks Sean, if you had saw what equipment I had back in 97 I would have qualified for a "scrub" big time. Was the best I could do then, and actually was much better off than with what I have now as far as the profit margin. I do not make fun of anyone because that might be the best they can do like me at the time.

9. Tombigbee

Tombigbee LawnSite Member

AMEN! Thanks Sean!

10. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

THANK YOU!!!!
    this past week has been my first opertunity in a while to spend a little time on this site and seeing those threads was getting so bad i was ready to go back out working and skip the forum altogether.
    anyway thanks Sean