No mowing today....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nobagger, Oct 14, 2006.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

This was this morning just before we were heading out. Its till coming down and now everything is white!;)

2. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

that doesnt excite me at all lol.... go up north to buffalo and they got 2 feet
  3. parkeeee

parkeeee LawnSite Member

You had better close the vent on the top of your trailer or else you might have to get out the snow blower to clear it out.

4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

We had a frost here this am that had the ground white, 1st of the year for us

5. nobagger

from Pa

I know I keep forgetting to close it. We ran over a bunch of pears last week and the fruit flies were everywhere inside of the trailer so I left it open all week.:hammerhead:
  6. nobagger

from Pa

We are about 60 miles west of Buffalo. You could see the clouds just follow the lakeshore up to Buffalo. How bad would that suck up there now! Fall clean ups will be a fun wet mess to do. Its supposed to be in the 60's next week but rainy.
  7. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Things in the Buffalo area are not good. Some streets look like war zones with all the down tree's. Just got my power back last night but still many without it. Never have seen anything like it this time of the year in Buffalo.
  8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Here near toronto we got nada. I still can't belive buffalo got so much. It will be all melted in a week.

9. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

over here on the other side of the state we only got a frost but it was a good frost that didnt leave until about 10am this should really turn the leaves
  10. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

uggghh, that definitely sucks. not looking forward to the white stuff. It was 41 degrees this morning at 9am at the soccer game, that's cold enough for me. Anything colder and I'm hating it.:hammerhead: