no scags

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by STRINGALATION, Jul 29, 2007.

1. STRINGALATION

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

here in louisville i see orange every other block. i keep reading exmark is the number one selling mower. you would not think that here. i was wodering if you guys could give me an endorsement deal. i would like to promote two 36" and one z with all the options and stickers you have a couple of shirts and hat also. i wont even charge you guys i would do it for free. tell that to your marketing department

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Where would you like your 3 free mowers shipped??

All jokes aside, it's interesting that you haven't noticed Exmark equipment in the Louisville area. Keep looking, there has to be some red around somewhere!

Casey

3. STRINGALATION

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

very little! a few metro's couple lazers and the city has what i believe are front runners. man this is orange county. you guys should really consider my proposal.That would aslo be great photo ops, as well we hold major conventions here. i have plans to be the premiere design - build firm in the region and you guys can tag along

oh yeah i'm an african american if that helps you tax wise are something. lol

4. David W

David W LawnSite Senior Member

There is plenty of red in L-ville and Southern Indiana.

5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Scag and Grasshopper have been around Southern Ky longer so I still see more of them but Exmark is gaining a foothold.

6. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

The Lexington, Ky area is full of red mowers. I think it has alot to do with the dealers and how they promote them. I didn't know what an Exmark was until a few years ago. They just hadn't had the dealerships to promote them until recently.

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

speaking of witch, my dealer blows and never has any exmark shirts, lol i ask ever time i go in and nothing, where can i get my hands on some??? anyone know, i have searched ebay and cant find a thing.

8. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Check out www.exmarkgear.com. We have a pile of Exmark stuff located at this site, and it's relatively inexpensive to boot!

Casey

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

great thanks man!!!

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Somebody has exmark shirts on ebay now. I was on 5 minutes ago and saw them.

Its the same way in NJ. Its either Bobcat, Ferris or Scag mowers. Not mch Exmark at all.