No Topic, just a note of thanks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RaleighGuru, Feb 19, 2002.

1. RaleighGuru

RaleighGuru LawnSite Member

I have been lurking here for a few days and reading many threads. I have been toying with the idea of quitting corporate life to follow a career that I would be more passionate about.

I just wanted to say, that I have read so much useful information here. You all deserve a pat on the back. I know that if I decide to open a lawn care business, this will be my first source of information.

Ok, back to lurking.

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome and good luck.

3. Southern Lawns

Southern Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

It's a BIG decision. Did it a few years ago and never looked back. I'm not far from you so if I can help get in touch with me. This forum is an endless supply of professional information. Good luck.
    Raymond

4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

welcome to lawnsite.com i hope u have good luck

5. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't lurk, Raleigh! We need more encouragement like that, LOL! Maybe Chuck can hire you for community morale. ;)

BTW - the most scared I've ever been is when we stepped out on "our own."

6. RaleighGuru

RaleighGuru LawnSite Member

Thanks to you all!

I will spend the next few months studying a tufgrass management course and practice on my own yard.

Raymond, thanks for your offer. I will probably need it when I make the decision.

7. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

welcome and dont be shy. I encourage you to start out slow and dont wear yourself out. Have a good one.

8. Shawn Burns

Shawn Burns LawnSite Member
    from N.C.

Raleigh Guru, I'm real close to you! Alot of my work is in Ral. and surrounding areas. Let me know if i can help any.

9. Spence

Spence LawnSite Member

I'm not to far away from you. I don't do any work in Raleigh, I stay a little closer to home. Good luck to you. Its a little slow now, but alot of work in this area.