Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by phasthound, Aug 12, 2009.

1. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

The Tuesday Organic Lawn Care class is sold out & has a waiting list.
    Looking forward to seeing several new & old friends there. Connie turned me on to 2 good restaurants in the area. One has great seafood & a little on the expensive side. The other is a more relaxed fun place that offers great food.
    I'm hungry and thirsty already.
  2. roccon31

roccon31 LawnSite Member

see you there! im thirsty as well.
  3. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

I will be surf fishing in the outer banks, I know its tough but you will have to do the class without me

I hit up everyone at NOFA to bring the class further south to MD but was told MD is not considered the NE
  4. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

they could always recommission the N to National from Northeast, hey it works:)
  5. Barry;

It was really nice to see you yesterday. What a great turnout! Also good to see plenty of farmiliar faces.

A great success indeed! :clapping:
  6. phasthound

How were able to sneak in & out without me noticing? Great to see you.

We need help in spreading the word that organics not only works, but is a great business opportunity. The turnout was good, but we need ways to reach others to let them in on the secret that this is the fastest growing segment of the industry and we are just at the beginning of it.

Lawn care companies are beginning to understand that this is not hocus pocus or politically oriented: it works, is economical, is good business, in tune with upcoming regulations, and is environmentally positive.
  7. Snowy66

Snowy66 LawnSite Member

Hey barry. Got my fert ordered and am going to pick it up on friday. Thanks for all your help and patience with my dumb questions. I'm going to order the hi cal lime soon.
  8. phasthound

I can't think of a single dumb question from you. :)