Noice Reducing Radio Headphones

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Cutworm, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Cutworm

Cutworm LawnSite Member

Who has 'em and which is the best?

2. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I use peltor work tunes. Seem very good to me. I got mine at a local hrdware store. Ive seen guys on here say they have gotten them at Walmart. anyware from 40-65 bucks.

3. scott in the soo

scott in the soo LawnSite Member

i believe bose make them too,, check the website.

4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I've got Peltors too, paid like $40 bucks on ebay. I did see them at Home Depot the other day for $50.

5. Mico Landscaping design

Mico Landscaping design LawnSite Member

i bought the new peltor's... my opionion on the new ones suck the battery case always broke... cheaply made.. so i went back to my old peltor's.. they are little louder.. but i can still hear everything on the machine.. meijer's sells them to .... there all over.. next year i am gettting the better ones they are the red ones... but that's just me :) my crew uses the new ones they love em but not me :blob3:

6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Peltor's also. I paid $50 at Home Depot but this time of year if you can find a Wal-Mart that still has any in the L&G Section they'll blow them out at like $5-$15 to get rid of them at the end of the season.

7. oneandonlyjojo

oneandonlyjojo LawnSite Member
    from NY

Go Buy A Set Of The New Sony Earbud Phones. They Get Jammed Into Your Ears And Have 3 Diff Size Pieces So Its A Perfect Fit. These Work Better Than The Big Ass Headphones. And Dont Look Stupid I Paid Like $45 On Ebay And Have Them Hooked Up To My Dell Mp3 Player

8. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

He ask about <b>Noice Reducing Radio Headphones</b> NOT regular old stereo earplugs or headphones which is all you have with the Sony Earbuds. The Peltors and other Noice Reducing Radio Headphones are CERTIFIED to keep X Number of db's out to protect your hearing. They are not just for listening to music!

9. BryPaulD

BryPaulD LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

I have some radio shack ones. They are just like peltor's, only they are gun metal colored.

10. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

silencio love mine the best,+a fm stereo.