1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Noise canceling head phones? What do you like best?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by supper_slash, May 22, 2005.

1. supper_slash

supper_slash LawnSite Member

Ok i was wonting to know what is the strongest, or best brand of noise canceling headphones out there. What do you like the best? :cool2:
  2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a pair of Elvex Relax noise reduction headphones. They have a rechargeable battery and I believe that the noise reduction rating is one of the highest. Have had them for 4 years now and they still work like a dream. Just have to replace the soft pads that go by your ears. :) :waving:
  3. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

You can replace the pads? where can you get new pads mine are about flat :rolleyes:
  4. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to www.elvex.com order them directly from elvex
    click on the relax earprotection and you will see the sanitary kit for them.
    I bought a couple and they were only like 8.00 each.
  5. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I use the low model earplug headphones made by SHURE i believe i got them for $60 from dell and they retailed for over $100. You can not hear one thing when they are on and for everyday use u cant get better quality sound out of a earphones unless of course you get there $200 or $500 versions lol