Noise/They are out to get me!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PR Fect, Jul 28, 2004.

1. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

As some of you may know, I drive a street sweeper nights for the local DPW. I mow grass days. I ride my HD weekends. These people do not like me. (or you) http://www.noisefree.org/

2. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Tell them to shove it

3. airtractrdrivr

airtractrdrivr LawnSite Member

Just another group of idiots that cant function in the real world.

4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

just old people/or plain idiots looking for something to complain about. IMO

5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how strange it maybe. There are already a lot of noise ordinances in the nearby community of Reston so I am used to people complaining and getting the laws they want passed.

Gravely_Man

6. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

Somebody has way to much time on their hands to come up with tha t$#*@. That has got to be the most useless website I have ever been to. I guess my car stereo from a few years ago would piss them off. I could be heard from a 1/4 away (Was only used loud on the highway). Some people have no life!!

7. thegreenjeansman

thegreenjeansman LawnSite Member

:eek: whoa! that site is unbelivably, those people are out of there minds-no leaf blowers - no car stereos-i was just floored reading some of these complaints -how do this people think their yards get clean, i'd charge an first born:p child to have to sweep and rake up the drive ways, anyone out there not allowed to use their blowers? how much time does that suck out of your day and employee time. i recommend everyone take a look at that site,you might be surprised at some of the names mentioned that are against our industry,
    D*MN THE MAN:realmad:

8. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Ha Ha they probably all have a lawn service to cut thier grass. Whare else would you get so much extra time to think up such a load of horse sh!t.

9. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

check this out they olny have 48 people that are dumb enough to sign up. Also they want you to join and give them money

8. How much does it cost to join?

Noise Free America is happy to accept donations of any size. Our annual membership levels are as follows:

Individual $ 25
    Peace Patron $ 50
    Noise Buster $100
    Silent Majority $250
    Silent Partner $500

9. How would you use my contribution?

We would use your contribution to increase public awareness of noise pollution, and to lobby for greater controls on noise. Specifically, we wish to:
    - place advertisements in Radio-Television Interview Report, which goes to 4,000 radio and television talk show hosts and producers
    - form a political action committee ("The Silent Majority") to give contributions to like-minded political candidates
    - produce and distribute public service announcements
    - hire lobbyists in Washington, DC and major state capitals
    - hire a law firm to file class action lawsuits against major noise polluters
    - hire a public relations firm to distribute press releases about our monthly “Noisy Dozen” award
    - maintain and expand NoiseFree.org

3 words for them "get a life"

10. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Guys, i don;t think a lot of us take these people seriously enogh.. It's people with the "I think it wrong /or annoying /dangerous/pollutes mentality that are taking away the things I like.. Like two stroke equipment, With out a blower, we'd be up *&^% creek.. Quit dogging these idiots and vote for people who disagree with them.. or if you really want to get their goat.. Start a " I love noise " web site!! LOL And yes, loud pipes do save lives..