Non Payers - door to door collecting

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by scooterdayton, May 1, 2009.

1. S.I.

S.I. LawnSite Senior Member
    from west

Dump a load of clipping on their drive way (returning their grass you cut) then drive by in the middle of the night and throw balloons filled with round-up on their lawn. Repeat weekly until the bill is paid.

2. Self_Paid1

Self_Paid1 LawnSite Member

LMAO this is funny I wouldn't try it but very funny!

3. scooterdayton

scooterdayton LawnSite Member
    from MN

baha yea sounds great, but roundup cost money and ammonia is even worse i hear, nothing will ever grow there again?

ive deffinatly used peoples drives as a dumpsite before for not paying!
    thats always a good laugh :)

4. Client Critic

Client Critic LawnSite Member

All the hard work you all do??? Every one on this site should sign up for FREE on www.clientcritic.com and post them. Then go door to door and tell them, if you pay me, then I will make sure your name says resolved on Client Critic. Use our site to put pressure on those nonpayers and start getting your money!

5. Put a sign on your truck and park it on the street in front the house.....This clients is 60 days over due one their lawn care bill.....embarrassing the person will get you a check. The street is open to the public. What you can't say is this guy is a A** hole and won't pay or refuses to pay, or is a cheap a**.... You could be sued for that.

6. Client Critic

Client Critic LawnSite Member

But you can say it on www.clientcritic.com... as long as what you post is true, it is not slander... but you just can't curse or use defamatory language...

7. scooterdayton

from MN

public humiliation is a great idea, posting a sign saying there way over due!
    thats a good one! post that all crap all over the neighborhood. maybe after all the embarrassing harassment theyll pay up. ha thanks ill remember that one.

8. scooterdayton

from MN

in the mean time i signed up at client critic, hope everybody does!
    hope it spreads and if i can get other companys from my area to sign up that would help a lot.
    the stupid low ballers can take the crappy clients that dont pay and we'll take care of the good ones at a fair price.
    "you get what you pay for"

9. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

So mr client critic, if joining is free , how do you make money?

10. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Me I just beat their ass.

Last edited: May 31, 2009