1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Non Payment For Services!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by TMAC669, May 29, 2008.

1. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

Would it be wrong to spray Round up all over a customers yard for non payment of services?
  2. johnnie5

johnnie5 LawnSite Member

they would prob be happy that they dont need to get the grass mowed ;)
  3. Tim's Lawn Care LLC.

Tim's Lawn Care LLC. LawnSite Member

had a rich guy that owes a hundred + and would never pay. thought about that collection company on the net that for a fee could hound the guy w/ threats and such but just decided to let him win. all my bro's said i should do the round-up thing but i thought his yard did'nt actually do anything to me. as much as i wanted to spray "Shystyer",(spelling),on his parkway, i realized i learned something about communicating my services and now make everything i do clear to my customer exactly what the charges will be b/4 hand. Haven't had a problem since.
  4. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

LOL... No Comment...
  5. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

I have a neurosurgeon that still owes me for snowplowing. Is the economy so bad that even they are losing money?!!!
  6. Dean of Green

Dean of Green LawnSite Senior Member

No, it would not be wrong at all. Matter of fact it would be so right that you should do it in the light of day when he is home and make sure people see you and your company truck there.
  7. Tim's Lawn Care LLC.

Tim's Lawn Care LLC. LawnSite Member

R-U- dumb Dean of Green R are U just playin w/ the thread?
  8. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

forget it being wrong its a CRIME....destruction of property....now thats not saying him owing money is not something for civil court
  9. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Why does everyone have to blame the economy? The economy has nothing to do with him not paying. He is just like half of the other highly paid people out there. Plain and simple.
  10. TforTexas

TforTexas LawnSite Senior Member

Like Patrick Ewing said, "You gotta understand, sure we make alot more money, but we also spend alot more."