NoNo relationship with a customer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 6'7 330, Aug 30, 2005.

1. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Anybody else ever develope a relationship with a customer you should have known better to enter into,and should have ran, heck sprinted away from lol.

In 2002, we were doing an install for this Asian lady. I was the one that did the consultation with her, from the get go we couldn’t keep eyes off one another. Then The day I picked up the check, she made it crystal clear, she starts informing me, my I like those big muscles ,How big is the unseen one lol.That was the ticket to the bedroom ,when that beautiful phase made its way out of those gorgeous lips lol.I got entrapped in the web she so skillfully weaved for me.

It was the worst mistake I ever made in my life; I’m still paying for it to lol.And the moral to the story is, at the least, if your married have extraordinary SELF CONTROL around customers who come on to you lol.
  2. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

It takes a strong man to say no sometimes. My streignth got challange a time or two. Luckilly I steered from it though, somehow!
    Soooo, ah, whats the ladys number again? :p
  3. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

In what way?
  4. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

LOL-- I'm in it only for the $$$$ if I want the extras I get them at home + I still have a full check
  5. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Bill, I just keep reminding myself that my wife will not let me date. Have had a couple of offers over the years. Then again most of the gals I work for are in ther 70s.
  6. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

That's funny.
  7. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn! some blokes have all the luck!

I can't even score with the toothless old grannies!! :( :help:

They even reject me if I offer money! CRIKEY!! :p
  8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I feel the same way Tony! Only ones I have are grannies, even though one is hot!
  9. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Us folks from Georgia would have had more class than that LOL Sorry, had to throw that one in. Sometimes its hard to say no to a hot looking lady, I dont care how strong a man you are. Didnt you say your wife was a lawyer? :) You will learn the cost of "fooling around". Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!
  10. Lawn Wolf

Lawn Wolf LawnSite Member
    from 77090

Man. That's too tempting to past.. A hot looking Asian babe. Nothings better than exotic wild fling in the Hay.... I'm getting yellow fever all over again.. :p