Noreaster Coming!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bridges, Mar 3, 2001.

1. bridges

bridges LawnSite Member
    from RI

Put those plows back on we got a big one coming!!

Noreaster coming sunday night Monday And Tuesday

12 to 24 inches WoW :) Can't wait, I was getting for spring clean up next week.

Tony

2. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Just when I thought the season was coming around =(. I had alot of flyer to deliver this weekend.

3. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

I think im gonna hide the plow and put a tarp over all the salt that should get us sumfin. =)

4. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

This thing is predicted to be BIG!

Down here, we've been getting some MUCH needed rain overnight. It's broken for now, but the big storm is suppossed to start up in a couple of hours. It's suppossed to bring freezing temps to my beach as well. It figures, just as the green started showing, all the bradford pears are in full bloom, everything has a good bit of tender new growth.... I'm not complaining, we need the rain. BUT yall up the coast better git ready fo da white stuff!

But, who knows? Might just "blow" over!

5. SJR Lawncare

SJR Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

PLEASE, I'll take as much as it will unleash upon us....24 inches will be fine.....or more.

SJR

6. GLM

GLM LawnSite Member

Great I just spent three days picking up sticks and last night the weather man said possibly 80mph winds if the thing comes together in the strongest form for the North East! Good thing the old Gravely still has the plow on it!

7. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

The more I read I really hope that we get *something*. I hate when they pump us all up then it misses us =(.

8. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

weatherman said it may be the biggest storm ever. possibly blizzard conditions with three feet or more. time will tell

9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

70 degrees here friday in SC and suppose to be in the low 30s monday with snowshowers. I want a blizzard, not stinking snowshowers right when grass season is just getting started. But we need the rain too. But if it is going to get cold again i rather have a blizzard like NC and the northeast are going to get

10. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I hope it misses us completely. Since I dont plow I really need the ground free of crap. It is time to start yard cleanups and it will take a week, maybe two, for a foot of snow to melt.