North Carolina Contractors!!!

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by amphibiascapes, Apr 13, 2004.

1. amphibiascapes

amphibiascapes LawnSite Member

Hey who is all in the raleigh area! Lets all network together and see whats going on out here. I'm going on my second year doing Landscape installation. Need more work to take on though! My Family owns a wholesale nursery and has some great tree, shrub, and perennial selections to choose from.

tony

2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm from Raleigh and I know there are several others I have talked to on this fourm, would love to hear from others also!

3. glennd

glennd LawnSite Member

I'm from Roxboro, but I do some work in Durham, Chapel Hill and Hillsborough.:blob4:

4. PCM-LC

PCM-LC LawnSite Member

I am in the Raleigh area, My son and I have a small lco. mostly commercial accounts. This is our 3rd year in business. My son is attempting to work full time this year but is getting off to a slow start. He will probably has to take a part time job during the winter.

5. MPH

MPH LawnSite Member

I'm in Mebane, but all of my clients are in Chapel Hill. I have been doing design and install 7 years, but am trying to branch out into lawn care.Tony, I buy all my plants from Johnson county nurseries. Probably from your family!
    Megan

6. bobdaduke

bobdaduke LawnSite Member

Im in the Charlotte area just starting out, does anyone have any sample bid proposal letters I can view, I would like to propose a bid for commercial accounts.:cool:

7. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

I would have left the last part off. Nurseries that also do installs leave a bad taste in my mouth. Kinda like equipment dealers that are also LCO's. :(