North Carolina: Residential Lawn Help needed!!

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Kenny H, May 4, 2008.

1. Kenny H

Kenny H LawnSite Member

There is already a thread dedicated to those working in NC but it hasn't had much activity recently so I'm starting a new thread. Hopefully thats alright....

Anyways I have house in High Point, typical sub division, very little property. Anyways the front lawn is aweful, the builder didn't keep up with it from day one and its time to do something about it. The area I need to 'fix' is a total of 700 sq feet. I'd like to make the backyward look better as well but thats not as much of a priority.

I'm not sure if I'm better off throwing down some dirt and sod or just dirt and then maybe manor & grass seed.

Anyways if anyone is interested in a job like this, PM me or post back here.

Thanks!!

2. cortez/green27

cortez/green27 LawnSite Member

give me a call please 336 428 2623

3. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

Hey kenny we are out of winston I would love to take a look at it. Call me at 336-399-2225

4. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Our local lowes is selling sod for about 1 sqft but you shoiuld prob check this place to save money!(819 Gallimore Dairy Rd, High Point, NC 27265) I would say sod is your best bet at this point with the heat. I would wait and do the back in the fall unless you have time to baby it and irrigate!Look me up if you need help.DUstin

5. fiveohpoepoe

fiveohpoepoe LawnSite Member

Hey Kenny! Small world huh?

Winston Salem here guys. Im looking for clients for spring and fall plugging. I also can do seeding/fert. Anywhere in the Piedmont and Ill travel 3-4 hours for the right number of yards. References available.