North carolina

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Turf Logic

Turf Logic LawnSite Member

Im sure not. Was just adding tot he thread. I dont know what the requirments are but I may be interested.

2. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

I think we have NC locked up for dealers. We most likely add 4-8 of them today.

3. jaghr

jaghr LawnSite Member

Winston-Salem,NC

4. wayneo7

wayneo7 LawnSite Member

I live in Marion, NC but I also cover Asheville, NC as well. Have to climb the Mtn. but the money in Asheville is well worth it.

5. Whites Lawn Care

Whites Lawn Care LawnSite Member

:usflag:Whites Lawn Care High Point/Archdale NC

6. LawnSharks

LawnSharks LawnSite Senior Member

Matthews, Charlotte and Monroe

7. Barefoote

Barefoote LawnSite Member

Barefoot Lawn Care, "I grow it and I mow it" 9 years of chemical applications (both pest control and turf care) in upstate NY. 1 year with one of the big chem guys in Charlotte before starting my own business in the University area. In the last 2.5 years my business has evolved into a full service lawn care co. based in Indian Land SC. I would be happy to help you "mow only" guys with your chemical application needs. I'm trying to focus my efforts south of the 485 loop. (I'm more of an outside the beltway kind of guy):usflag:

8. pteknique

pteknique LawnSite Member

GrassChoppers Lawn Care here in Advance,NC. I go from Advance to Mocksville,Winston and even to Lake Norman area. Just where ever the money is at the time LOL. Sure hope this year is better for all of us!!!

9. mattb84

mattb84 LawnSite Member

Bluegrass Lawn Care in North Western NC, mainly Ashe County but have a few accounts in Alleghany County. I've been a loyal reader for some time but this is my first reply. Thanks for the great information. I would like to hear from lcos in the surrounding areas.

10. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

clemmons here