North carolina

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Mar 12, 2003.

1. The Cutterman

The Cutterman LawnSite Member

Is anyone looking for a full time employee with 22 years experince in landscape and tree service. I am going to be moving to the Durham area April/May. I had my own company for 20 years. Im very reponsible and tustworthy.Thanks ironwoodlandandtree@yahoo.com

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Im contemplating moving to good ole N Carolina. Whats the market like there guys? All the help is appreciated.

3. fiveohpoepoe

fiveohpoepoe LawnSite Member

Where are you looking? Its going to depend on what city.

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

The city is Zebulon. Its east of Raleigh.

5. DaddyRabbit

DaddyRabbit LawnSite Senior Member

I reside in Louisburg which is very close to Zebulon and I think you'll like it. I think the market will come around towards the end of the yr which will in turn give you ample time to at least get your foot in the door so to speak.

6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey guys I'll be moving a tree to Lake Norman here in a couple of weeks and will need somewhere to drop a plug. It's our 90" spade so we're talking a piece of dirt that's about a 6'x6' cone. Anyone know of somewhere I can drop it? Its a bit of a haul for me (2hrs) so I don't want to make 2 trips. Thanks!

7. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

How is work going for ya? I am slow here in the big city.

8. BrandonV

Well usually towards the end of the year things slow down. We're keeping busy on the whole... Will actually be in your region hopefully stating tomorrow for a couple of weeks.... patio/landscape/irrigation. Have a driveway to rip up and redo and maybe a commercial thing. Also a little tree moving thing with the zoo, but I'm really hoping for a uptick in the spring. I'm just glad we're built to travel because there isn't much going on here locally (as usual)

9. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Where will you be in my area? I have seen a few decent size jobs going on. But not alot. I am still waiting on some paper work so I can take my NC Plumbing license.

10. BrandonV

Lake Mackintosh sp?