1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

North carolina

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Mar 12, 2003.

1. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

hey,have you been doing some work in mooresville?I have seen some signs with your name on them around.:)
  2. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

Nope, Not me. I don't post signs and all my work is well south of that. Must be another Roger's Lawn Service.
  3. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

the drum to start showing up at da point at hatteras :D . They have already caught some at Ocracoke a 48"er. Can't wait to make the ride.
  4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Hi all!!!

Western NC here. Serving Patterson, Lenoir, Hudson, Granite Falls and now Hickory and Longview as well.

I start cutting tomorrow!!! YeeeHawww!!! :D

Nothing like the smell o fresh cut grass! It's been way too long!

Envy Lawn Service & Landscaping
  5. DaddyRabbit

DaddyRabbit LawnSite Senior Member

Southern fried ditto's.....Louisburg NC here serving the triangle.
  6. Kip

Kip LawnSite Member

Hello guys! My fourth year in this biz. Serving all of Stanly county. I have a few accounts in Concord/Kannapolis. Send me any referrals you can't serve in this area...please. The kids are ready to start eating again!! Kip

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, I'm just up the mountain from Envy in Boone. Will start mowing this Monday, assuming we don't get the snow they're calling for this weekend!!!
  8. coolyard

coolyard LawnSite Member
    from NC

I represent the big city of Thomasville here on Lawnsite. I'll go anywhere in the Triad. I don't mow (can't hardly take care of my place). Just design and make new beds & hardscapes (patios, ponds, etc.). Call me and we'll work out a deal. 336-472-8732
  9. lawnman250

lawnman250 LawnSite Member

Nice to see alot of folks here from NC. Serving clients in Davie and Forsyth Counties. If you have any potential customers up near the Iredell/Davie area or east Statesville you don't want, send them my way if you like. Email me and I will send you my #.
  10. nclawnman

nclawnman LawnSite Member

i serve Clemmons, Advance and a few surrounding areas. I ma just restarting my business. Will be completely done with college at the end of June!!!!