North carolina

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Four_Seasons

Four_Seasons LawnSite Member

Boys I fell like this is gonna be a good year in ol' North Cacalacky! Been looking at the Almanac and all looks good! No droughts foretasted this year either! (That's a first lol)

2. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

I enjoyed last year as well. We we due a nice year after all the lackluster weather we've had
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I hope you're right!

4. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

We sprayed a property yesterday and it was really wet. I was afraid of rutting it, but it turned out okay. I'm just ready to get busy. I noticed some bradford pear trees starting to sprout leaves today, it won't be long!

5. 360lawncare

360lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Nope won't be long we will be out working our butts off which is fine with me! Ready for the summer with all the dang snow we have had this year!

6. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Ready for Spring!!

7. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you do plowing by chance? If so, please message me
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

Any NC guys that might want to advise a very basic shrub program for a lawn guy? I keep getting a few customers who ask about shrub problems. I try to ID and go from there but wondering about a "pre emergent" for shrubs that would really work.

Maybe a winter dormant oil? Spring oil or merit or safari? Late spring fertilization?

I'm trying to learn more but nothing to really go by like the lawn. ncSU doesn't really have a shrub best calendar similar to the turffiles.

Post or pm me if you would love to help. Thanks

9. landgator

landgator LawnSite Member

Hello fellow NC green industry workers. I have not been on here in a long time! Grassmasters Wilson, I'm the Carolina Grassmaster. Is there still a thread to advertise a business that is for sell? Thanks

10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey folks we're looking for a good crew member that had either extensive horticultural knowledge or applicable education. If anyone knows of anyone looking for work thAt may be qualified please feel free to pass along our job app page.
    http://www.tomscreek.com/job-app.html

Hope everyone is ready for spring! Best of luck.
    Posted via Mobile Device