1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

North carolina

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Mar 12, 2003.

1. FARMERlawn03

FARMERlawn03 LawnSite Member

I live in Indian Trail and service in Matthews, Mint HIll, Charlotte.
    If anybody has any acounts they cant handle ill take them
  2. brown

brown Guest

.....Elizabeth City, N C
  3. sheex

sheex LawnSite Member
    from 28027

:blob2: this is my first year in concord / kannapolis but looking to branch out so if you get any thing within a 30 mile radius i would appreciate it. and if anyone can give me any information on how to bid on commercial properties and what kind of forms are needed to sumit a bid to the proper persons. thanks sheex.
  4. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

For the most part, commercial properties want contracts done at the first of the year. I've learned that already even though I have somewhat limited experience. You can get a pretty good start on bid forms by buying the ones in the lawnsite store. I did & they gave me good perspective for what I already had on paper. Use the search engine here too. The lawnsite archives are filled with great input from lots of pros.
  5. sheex

sheex LawnSite Member
    from 28027

hey shawn thanks a lot:D sheex.
  6. edger

edger LawnSite Member
    from NC

Just outside of Fayetteville.
  7. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, man. Good luck this year!!! Go get em.
  8. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

You just down the road a little ways from me then.
  9. jasond

jasond LawnSite Member

Cary Turf offers premium service to residential, commercial, and estate clients in Cary, Apex, and Morrisville exclusively.
  10. j_loppy

j_loppy LawnSite Member

For "Lakeside..."

Folks live in mooresville near the world's largest cul-de-sac (Brawley Rd.) Are you familiar with who takes care of that new "plantation area"?
    Nice to know there are so many NC folks here!