North carolina

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Mar 12, 2003.

1. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Yes I Know the brawley area very wellpayup I dont know the guys who maitain the entrances and road side but I know the company it is also out of mooresville.Ill bet it pays around $100,000.00 a year to maitain it as well as they do.I wish I had it.Well maybe I dont I would sure have to buy alot of equipment.I maintain alot of propertys in the point neighborhood which is at the end of brawley.I dont see how that many people make that much money.every house in there is worth at least a million dollars.heck the lots go for 100,000 and up.

2. GrassBlaster

GrassBlaster LawnSite Member

Sanford, NC here...30 min to Raleigh, 30 min to Fayetteville

Serve Sanford and Pittsboro

3. Mark50

Mark50 LawnSite Member

Hey Guys
    Own a greenhouse in Indian Trail pansies and mums and the like. Beginning to do design and install. Too many empty new homes with "code" landscaping in the area that need landscaping. When I get a little longer down the road I want to bounce some ideas off from you guys and see what you think.

Mark Gillett
    Emily's Garden
    Mill Grove Rd

890 new homes going in 1/4 mile away!!!!!!!1and that is just the tip of the iceburg!
    :blob4: :blob1: :blob3:

4. jasond

jasond LawnSite Member

grassblaster...do you serve the preserve at jordan lake? I receive several calls from that development...but have no referrals and don't cover that area. Let me know if you would be interested, we can work something out.

5. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Mark,
    Do you sell your flowers to us hard working landscrapers or just grow them for yourself?
    Looking for another supplier. Your not that far away.

6. Mark50

Mark50 LawnSite Member

Yes we sell to many landscapers. Call Pam 704 651 5819 and she would be glad to help you.

Mark Gillett

7. Mark50

Mark50 LawnSite Member

Ok guys here is one of my thoughts and I'd like to get your feedback. What we would like to do is set up our landscaping business on the "siding business, business model". That is to say we do the marketing, sales and all the financial stuff. We then have a "stable" of qualified and quality oriented subs to do the install. You would get paid by the job. We would supply all the materials etc in one location so that your time would be spent on doing the work instead of running all over town to pick up a little of this and a little of that. We could schedule the jobs to fit your schedule. At the heart of it you would remain your own boss and all of the marketing and advertising cost would be spread out over a larger base. And all of the financial stuff would be handles by us. Does this have any appeal?
    Mark Gillett

8. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Mark,
    Oh by the way do you deliver. lol just kidding.

9. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

Any body doing bussinessaround Durham, Chapelhill or Hillsborough give me a call we are starting a Orange county landscape assc. I am all ready a menber of the Alamance county assc. And it is very helpfull. my number is 732-6791

10. bmahaffey0

bmahaffey0 LawnSite Member

Charlotte

Just incorporated the middle of the year. Working now on getting all the legal aspects worked out before the start of next season.