North carolina

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Mar 12, 2003.

CUSTOM CUTTS LawnSite Member

Kinston North Carolina in the house. Custom Cutts serving Eastern NC and the coast. Good to see fellow Carolinians in this forum, sometimes i feel outnumbered.
  2. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Fayetteville, ft. bragg,, cameron, sanford:dizzy:
  3. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Grassblaster, edger.........

Howdy neighbor, now give me our customers......hehe

Whats your base rate for this area? Mine's about 30
  4. edger

edger LawnSite Member
    from NC

Don't stop for less then $50. Well I do have all the yards in my cul-de-sac and i only charge them $40. Due to me being home and can have them all done in less then 2hrs. 6 yards at the end of the day is nice. Easy $$

What kind of equipment you running merlin?
  5. rcav8er

rcav8er LawnSite Member

Hey Guy's - Powell Lawn Care here, Sounds like I may be the new kid on the block. We are working in the Gastonia and Lake Wylie area.

By the way I'm looking for some reliable used equipment. Mainly looking for a 44" to 48" Hydro. W/B if anyone knows of a good one.
  6. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

wilson here
  7. GrassBlaster

GrassBlaster LawnSite Member

JasonD...I'll take anything you've got out at the preserve. Shoot me an email at

8. Southpaw

Southpaw LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

I have a Wake Forest address, but am actually one mile into Granville Co. I'm new in the biz and have clients around here, Raleigh, Knightdale and the RTP. Hoping to expand next spring!

Pearce Turf Management, Co.
  9. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

My demographics study shows Charlotte to be close to that of Jax. What is the market like there? Average job price, contract specifics, customer income base...... Thank You.
  10. wrm53

wrm53 LawnSite Member
    from NC

Goldsboro here. Wayne County.